Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 840
SWOT Analysis of Pohjola Bank with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Banking and Financial Services
If your business is international, we also make it local
Promotes the prosperity, security and well-being of its customers.
For anyone who is looking for Financing and financial management solutions.
Corporate and Institutional investors
Focusing on profitability and an increase in company value, Pohjola Group is committed to strong capitalisation and a shareholderfriendly dividend policy.
1. Pohjola is the leading financial services group in Finland with over 4 million customers.
2. Pohjola provides its corporate and institutional customers with a diverse range of banking, non-life insurance and asset management services 3. It ranks among the top corporate lenders in Finland. 4. Provides its domestic customers with a diverse range of financial, investment and payment transfer solutions, also at international level 5. Domestic franchise model is a great value
6. Strong capitalization
8. Pohjola has approximately 34,000 holders of Series A shares.
1. Geographic concentration in Finland only 2. Restrictions due to compliance of EU norms sometimes affect operations 3. Weaker cost efficiency as compared to leading global banks
1. Opportunities in the bond market like Index linked bond in the equity market. 2. Expansion into European countries through tie-ups 3. Acquisition of smaller financial services and banks
1. The Euro zone crisis has impacted all countries. 2. Competition from leading international banks entering the market 3. Bank's relatively concentrated exposure to the commercial real estate sector in Finland.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.