Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 1101
SWOT Analysis of Piraeus Bank with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Piraeus Bank Group
Banking and Financial Services
Close to you
The bank that cares for you and covers your needs
To fulfill needs of International banking and Financial Institutions
Corporates, Private Individuals and SMEs
To be a prominent regional financial institution in Southeastern Europe and Eastern Mediterranean and become the main bank of service for SMEs and also for individuals, having dedicated and skilled personnel, and offering high returns to its shareholders
1. The market share of Piraeus Bank in Greece in terms of loans was significant amongst competitors 2. Nation-wide network of 350+ branches and also through the electronic banking network of Winbank 3. Financial activities in the areas of medium-sized and small enterprises, retail banking, capital markets and investment banking, and leasing. 4. Approx 900 branches, of which over 500 are abroad
5. Strong IT educated employee workforce of approx 14,000 employees
8. Approx 4 Million customers in Greece and globally
1. Limited presence across Europe and other countries in the world 2. Strong dependence on the Greek economy, which in turn is restricted by EU operations
1. Increase the lending to small and medium scale enterprises. 2. Try to set up operations in Gulf nations where a lot of HNIs are there. 3. Enter into strategic alliance with Chinese cooperative banks to tap the biggest market in the world.
1. Greece crisis to affect functioning and operations of Greek banking system 2. Entry of big European and international banks a major threat 3. Change of European Union and Govt policies would have a direct impact
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.