Taiwan Cooperative Bank (TCB) SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 1633
SWOT Analysis of Taiwan Cooperative Bank (TCB) with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Taiwan Cooperative Bank (TCB)
Taiwan Cooperative Financial Holding Company (TCFHC)
Banking and Financial Services
With us, Your Future is Built on Solid Gold
Taiwan's leading bank in terms of asset scale and market share of deposits and loans, and has become the island's leader in SME loans
and the arranger of syndicated loans.
For people who need banking and financial products and services in Taiwan and internationally.
Corporate, Retail, SMEs, Farming and Fishing industries.
We stand by each and every customer, corporate and individual, to deliver a comprehensive and reliable financial service.
1. Has over 300 domestic and overseas branches creating the most extensive network of branches among all Taiwan banks
2. It is a state-run lender, in which the Ministry of Finance holds a substantial stake 3. One of the largest bank in Taiwan
4. Has a strong employee base of approx 9,000 people
5. Has a strong brand reputation amongst the various banks in Thailand
1. Shuffling of management frequently has caused instability 2. Limited geographic reach into other countries compared to bigger banks 3. Over-dependence on Thailand market
1. Focus on lending to small and medium-sized enterprises as such loans generate higher interest income. 2. Acquisition opportunities to increase its scale in the Asia Pacific region. 3. Broaden operational scope and profit margin by arranging domestic and foreign syndicated loans,expanding financing for Taiwanese businesses in mainland China, and seeking balance between quantity and quality
1. Failure of capital injection into TCB will hamper its growth plan 2. A downgrade is possible if the government's propensity and/or ability to support diminishes. 3. Growth will be hampered because the nation’s GDP growth slows down
1. Bank of Taiwan 2. Land Bank of Taiwan 3. First Commercial Bank
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.