1. Strong credit ratings 2. Acknowledged for its service by banking industry in form of Best Service Award by Global views and Business Today 3. Strategic Alliance: Mergers with KGI Securities, Tung Hsing Securities, Taishin Bills Finance, Franklin Insurance Brokers Co. Ltd and others increase its reach 4. Has won awards like Enterprise Innovation, Retail bank etc 5. Has a good presence in Taiwan
1. Market is overbanked: Nomura Holdings George Soros have cut their stakes in Taishin Financial to about 1 percent each from about 3 percent last year 2. Due to the gradual shrinkage of the domestic market scale, quite a number of foreign peers have transformed their operations or exit the domestic market 3. Fluctuating profit margin and dependence on Taiwan market only
1. Taiwan’s economy is poised to grow significantly this year 2. Achieving growth through partnerships, mergers and acquisitions 3. Expanding customer base by increasing financial offerings to investors
1. Can be impacted by financial and legal changes 2. Increasing competition in domestic and global scale 3. Financial crisis across Europe can have cascading effect on the company
4. Easy access to China can hurt the business as investor might deviate from investing in the firm
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.