Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 1943
SWOT Analysis of Bank Danamon with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Bank Danamon Indonesia Tbk
Banking and Financial Services
Believe in your faith
Customer-oriented organization, which serves all segments, offering a unique value for each segment, based on sales and service excellence, backed by world-class technology
People who are looking for private banking services
Individuals and Corporates
Customer-centered organization that serves all segments, offering a unique value for each segment; based sales and service excellence, backed by world-class technology.
1. One of the largest service network in Indonesia, covering about 2,500 branches, 800 ATMs, internet and mobile banking service and call center 2. Juara II, Best Local Cash Management Bank 3. Juara III, Best Single-Bank Electronic Trading Platform 4. The Best of Indonesia Service to Care Champion for Conventional Banking.
5. Bank Danamon is the sole licensee of Manchester United Card issuance in Indonesia
6. Strong domestic market presence
7. Sound Capital base
8. Bank Danamon, Indonesia's one of the largest non-government bank, has been recognized for their superb customer service.
9. One Indonesia's top bank by assets.
1. Over dependence on the Indonesia market and lesser global tie-ups 2. Lower perceived brand value as compared to BRI, BCA, BNI etc. 3. Less stable credit rating compared to BRI,BCA, BNI.
1. Growth in automobile sales 2. Growth prospects in Indonesian Takaful market 3. Islamic banking operations in Indonesia 4. Tie-up with international banks for global penetration
1. Rising uncertainties in domestic economy (i.e. fuel price hike and inflation) amidst global economic slowdown may put pressures on the
economic growth. 2. Euro Zone Crisis and economic instability 3. Natural Calamities like earthquakes and Tsunami
1. PT Bank Central Asia Tbk 2. PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk 3. PT Bank ANZ Indonesia
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.