Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 841
SWOT Analysis of Bank of Kyoto with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Bank of Kyoto
Bank of Kyoto Ltd
Banking and Financial Services
Happy to see you smile
A Comprehensive Regional Bank — A Convenient Bank
People looking for Banking and operation and leasing of real estate like services.
Private and commercial customers.
To nurture the competitive edge necessary to secure a leading position across all of our operations and regions while at the same time maintaining our standing as a comprehensive and convenient regional bank.
1. Bank of Kyoto is a regional bank that serves the city of Kyoto and the neighboring prefectures through more than 145 offices 2. It is Kyoto Prefecture’s largest retail bank 3. The Bank has expanded its network of branches in the Kinki region (Kyoto, Shiga, Osaka, Nara and Hyogo prefectures) to spur business growth
4. The Bank’s business is deeply rooted in the community in five
prefectures: Kyoto, where the headquarters are located, as well as the
neighboring Shiga, Osaka, Nara, and Hyogo Prefectures
5. Strong workforce of approx 3500 employees
6. One of the top Japanese banks among regional banks by total assets
1. It is a regional bank and has less penetration then some other commercial banks 2. Lack of international exposure and experience 3. Limited advertising and branding compared to other leading global banks
1. Community focused financing 2. Increase Asia Pacific footprint 3. Reduce the balance of impaired loans and trust costs
1. A massive earthquake devastated the nation’s northeastern coastline and damaged the Fukushima Dai-ichi nuclear plant.
2. Due to the increase in oil and gas imports after the nuclear crisis in Japan, the trade deficit has gone up 3. Nation’s falling birthrate and rapidly aging society has resulted in a declining population.
1. Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc. 2. Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. 3. Resona Holdings, Inc.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.