Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 1135
SWOT Analysis of Bank of Moscow with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Bank of Moscow
Banking and Financial Services
The Bank of Moscow is with you
Bank of Moscow is a universal, full-service innovative bank.
For all the banking needs of the people of Moscow and surrounding areas
Individuals and Corporates
Bank’s primary goal is support of the social and economic development of our customers.
1. It is one of the leading commercial banks in the Russian Federation (top-5) in terms of assets and capital 2. The Bank’s key shareholder is the VTB Group, which means strong brand 3. It gives services to over 100,000 corporate clients and over 9 million private customers 4. Its corporate customers are major enterprises of various sectors of economy and SMEs.
5. With over 300 offices spread across Russia
6. The Bank has 4 foreign subsidiary banks and also has a representative office in Germany.
7. The Bank has issued 18 million+ plastic cards and operates a wide network of its own cash terminals (1.9 thousand terminals)
1. Proven wrongdoing done by Previous top management affected brand name 2. Four lawsuits filed by the bank against wineries affected image 3. Limited in Russia means dependent on Russian economy and lacks geographic penetration globally
1. They have a good network in Moscow and they could acquire some banks in the Baltic region or Asia Pacific region to increase their portfolio of customers. 2. Islamic finance in Gulf nations. 3. Aggressive lending to the SMEs to earn high interest income.
1. Penetration of big international banks in Russia 2. Expansion of the state share is obstructing the growth of private banks. 3. Possibility of mass abandoning of the bank as a bank by the public due to controversies related to wrongdoing by the bank and bailout by the government.
1. Morgan Stanley 2. JP Morgan 3. Renaissance Capital
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.