Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 935
SWOT Analysis of Chang Hwa Bank with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Chang Hwa Bank
Taishin Financial Holding
Banking and Financial Services
Smile and reach out
Providing financial products and services to Taiwanese/overseas Chinese corporations and individuals as well as local corporations.
People looking for retail and commercial banking services.
Private and corporate customers.
Dedicated in improving service level and broadening service scope to provide diversified financial services to the public and enterprises.
1. One of the leading commercial banks in Taiwan in terms of paid-in capital and sound financial structure. 2. Chang Hwa Bank has a good international presence as it has overseas branches in London, New York, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Singapore and Kunshan China.
3. Apart from conventional banking the overseas branches are also engaged in money and capital market transactions. They are active in the international syndicated loan businesses also. 4. Has a huge domestic network of 175 branches 5. Has an employee base of over 6500
1. With Taiwan being an export focussed nation, the world’s contracting GDP will inevitably affect Taiwan 2. Not much penetration in the developing nations of the world. 3. Lower credit rating than the competitors like Taiwan Cooperative bank.
1. It can open more branches in Kunshan where it has already one branch to extend it services to more customers. 2. It can lend to industries in China which are looking to modernize and get new technology. 3. Bank can enter the Indian market or Sri Lankan market to acquire more diversified customer portfolio.
1. Greece which is threating to exit Euro zone which is impacting the financial markets all over the world. 2. Due to Uncertainty in Taiwan’s policy for the financial sector, private equity funds investing in Taiwanese banks are left with a dilemma of either pulling out with a loss or holding on despite having dark future 3. Presence and penetration of international banks
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.