Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 671
SWOT Analysis of Gunma Bank with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Gunma Bank Group
Banking and Financial Services
One for all and all for one
The bank selected by customers because it provides quality service with a difference.
People who are looking to deposit funds and make use of credit facilities
Companies and Individuals
Dedicated to Sound Development of Local Communities.
1. One of the most distinguished regional banks of Japan 2. A workforce of approx 3500 employees 3. Top market share in terms of both loans and deposits in Gunma 4. Gunma, Tochigi, and Saitama Prefectures are the main business areas of the bank
5. More than 200 of their clients have operational bases in China.
6. In Japan they have 146 Branches
1. Operates only in 6 prefectures of Japan. Low reach. 2. Limited overseas presence
3.Lower perceived brand value than other leading banks
1. They can start up branches in the Chinese region to increase their loan book. 2. They can launch full fledged advisory services for Small and Medium enterprises where they will guide them on matters of tax, audit, innovation, strategy, management and financials. 3. They can start services in Arab nations that have the highest density of HNIs to increase their deposits and create assets.
4. Increase treasury activities like forex to make use of arbitrage opportunities in the wake of current economic conditions.
1. Great East Japan Earthquake and frequent earthquakes in northeastern coastline of Japan. 2. A more than expected trade deficit. 3. Restriction of power supplies.
4. Disruption of supply chain services.
1. Bank of Kyoto 2. Ito-Yokado Co., Ltd. 3. The Hachijuni Bank, Ltd.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.