Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 736
SWOT Analysis of Iyo Bank with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Iyo Bank Ltd Group
Banking and Financial Services
Challenge & Smile
The bank provides an Advanced and high-quality, comprehensive financial information service
People looking for banking services and leasing services.
Individuals and Businesses.
We are at the origin of the action itself, tireless spirit of gratitude to our customers strive to self-innovation, with joy and sense of purpose, and act strongly.
1. It has a business network of 150 branches in 11 prefectures around the Seto Inland Sea. It also has branches in Tokyo and Aichi.
2. Has a stable rating outlook. 3. It is the only bank that has branches in all the major business centers of Seto region. 4. It covers a total of 13 prefectures in Japan, largest by any regional bank in Japan.
5. Employee base of 3000 people
1. Has only one foreign branch and limited global reach 2. Has a small employee base as compared to some other banks like Bank of Kyoto etc 3. The perceived brand value is very less in Japan as compared to bank etc 4. The brand is rated lower in credit rating than other Japanese brands
1. Establish a solid business base that enables to provide higher value-added services 2. Provide consultancy services to SMEs 3. Increase community based lending
4. Construct an efficient management structure that is highly adaptable to change
5. Provide loans for startups
1. Increased trade deficit 2. Frequent earthquakes in the northeastern coastline of Japan 3. Disruption of supply chains due to the massive earthquake in the northeastern coastline of Japan.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.