Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 1319
SWOT Analysis of Zions Bancorp with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Banking and Financial Services
A collection of Great banks
Community bank feel – local marketing and branding.
People who are looking to fulfill their Commercial, Industrial, Commercial Real Estate and other financial needs.
Consumers and Businesses.
Nation’s leading small business lenders, providing financing to a customer segment that is critically important in creating new jobs.
1. They have a strength of 11,000 full-time equivalent employees 2. The company has good assets and strong financial position 3. The bank is one of the 40 largest banking companies in the US 4. Zions Bancorporation has more than 500 full-service banking offices in ten Western and Southwestern states namely Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas, Utah and Washington
5. It has a superior lending capacity relative to community banks
6. It is the leading SBA and small business lender
7. Greenwich Excellence Awards in Small Business and Middle Market Banking
1. Presence can be be seen only in the Western and Southwestern states of the US. So low reach compared to other Big players 2. Competitive loan pricing environment and continued shrinking of the portfolio of higher-priced though higher-risk construction
and land development loans 3. Limited global tie-ups and dependence on US economy only
1. Should increase their lending to retail sector like Small and Medium enterprises as they offer good income 2. They can increase their presence in other states of USA and even they can setup international offices in booming countries like South Africa, Brazil, India, Indonesia, Singapore, Hong Kong 3. They can set up Islamic finance subsidiary of the bank in Gulf nations as Islamic finance has a great potential and Gulf countries have the highest number of HNIs
1. Risks posed by financial instability in Europe 2. Enormous backlash against the banking industry 3. Continuing high levels of unemployment and underemployment
4. Home prices that have in many cases fallen below corresponding amounts owed on mortgages
5. Soaring public debt levels in the United States
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Zions Bancorp. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.