SEB Skand Enskilda Bank SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 1840
SWOT Analysis of SEB Skand Enskilda Bank with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
SEB Skand Enskilda Bank
Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB
Bank providing quality advice and financial resources with long term thinking in the Nordic and Baltic countries.
Institutions and individual clients
Corporate, medium , small and private individual clients in need of financial resources
Bank committed to deliver customer value by offering varied financial services
1. Largest bank in Sweden in terms of number of branches and customer base 2. In terms of unit - linked insurance, SEB is number one 3. Dividend yield is high when compared to industry and sector score 4. Strong presence in Nordic and Baltic nations
5. SEB was voted the most customer-friendly company in the Estonian financial sector 6. Has approximately 20,000 strong workforce 7. The bank is present in 20 countries
1. High dependence on wholesale funding is a major weakness 2.Not much presence in countries outside Nordic and Baltic regions
1. High opportunity to grow in the areas of asset management 2.Can go for acquisitions to expand into other European countries 3. Mergers and acquisitions to strengthen brand position
1. Decreasing investments in Euro zone affecting the bank 2.Unstability in Euro zone affecting the bank 3. Competition from international banks penetrating the market
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to SEB Skand Enskilda Bank. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.