Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 687
SWOT Analysis of Nanto Bank with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Nanto Bank Group
Banking and Financial Services
Promotion of a permanent community activities
Regionally focused services designed to meet the needs of local customers.
People who are looking for financial services.
Individual and corporate customers.
Striving to become a highly reliable, friendly and attractive bank.
1. It has a domestic network of approx 140 branches with two representative offices in Hong Kong and Shanghai. 2. The bank has made efforts to expand its marketing base with the deployment of region-based marketing activities. 3. Has an employee base of approximately 3000 employees. 4. The Nanto Bank commands half of all deposits and lending in Nara Prefecture.
5. In the list of Global 2000 World’s Biggest Public Companies
1. Presence limited in their base area of operation like Nara and Osaka etc 2.Brand recognition and value is not comparable to the foreign competitor banks present in Japan.
3. Lack of strong policies and hampered by global economic crisis.
1. Aggressive financing to Small and Medium enterprises. 2. Financial Advisory services to entrepreneurs and SMEs. 3. Establishment of an overseas support structure.
1. Concerns over the increase in prices for raw materials in the Japanese economy. 2. It is expected that production activities will remain sluggish for the near term due to the occurrence of the Great East Japan Earthquake. 3. Various Sectors in the local economy in the Nara Prefecture have been impacted as the earthquake has caused interruptions in the supply chain and a decrease in the number of tourists.
1. Aozora Bank, Ltd. 2. Kiyo Holdings Inc. 3. Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.