Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 822
SWOT Analysis of Keiyo Bank with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Keiyo Bank Ltd
Banking and Financial Services
A community based bank.
People who want services like Banking, Securities, Insurance etc.
Individuals and Corporate.
Commit to continue our efforts to help promote the recovery and revitalization of the local economy.
1. Has employee strength of above 3,000 people. 2. It has 120+ staffed branches and offices and 180+ unstaffed offices in Japan. 3. Rating agency S&P has given a rating of A- 4. They have been able to reduce the percentage of sales devoted to selling, general and administrative costs.
1. Ability to absorb losses is less. 2. In areas devastated by the Earthquakes, the recovery of the previous credits would be slower than usual and would bring down the profits of the bank. 3. It faces a higher interest rate risk because they have been more aggressive in increasing their JGB investments and the average maturity of their holdings is longer.
1. They can get into strategic partnership with regional banks of China to tap the large potential of the retail customers in that region. 2. They can start operations in Philippines which are one country that has shown economic resilience and its sovereign credit rating was upgraded on account of economic stability and fiscal consolidation. 3. They can expand operations in the Gulf countries to understand the needs of HNIs and attract huge deposits that can be invested in treasury activities to make profits.
1. The Japanese economy is still in stagnation. 2. Restricted supply of electricity due to the damage caused to the Nuclear power plants by the Massive earthquake. 3. Supply chains are not being able to perform at their optimum levels due to the severe floods in Thailand.
1. The Chiba Bank, Ltd. 2. The Chiba Kogyo Bank, Ltd. 3.Shinken Bank
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Keiyo Bank. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.