Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 772
SWOT Analysis of Juroku Bank with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Juroku bank Group
Banking and Financial Services
The No 1 bank in the Tokai region; A bank that contributes to
the regional economy and community
A bank that bridges Gifu prefecture and Aichi prefecture.
For the people who are looking for Banking and leasing services.
Individuals and Corporate
Serving our community by fulfilling our social mission as a financial institution.
1. The business base in Gifu and Aichi prefectures, industrial centers of the Chubu region of Japan. 2. The Bank has approx 150 domestic branch offices 3. Has an employee base of approximately 3000. 4. Juroku Bank was the first among the regional banks to provide support to business customers developing their presence in China.
1. Strong player in the Gifu and Aichi prefectures but has only 2 more branches in Japan. They need to expand within the country first. 2. Doesn’t have any strong strategic tie ups with companies to increase its business. 3. They have only looked at Japan for its business( except two representative offices)
1. Specific loans for the needs of Small and Medium scale enterprises. 2. Financial Advisory services for Entrepreneurs. 3. Islamic banking operations have the potential to give back huge profits and they can set up operations in Malaysia, Indonesia and Gulf countries for the same.
1. Increasing uncertainty, given the spreading aftermath of the Great East Japan Earthquake. 2. Disturbance in the supply chains and electricity supply due to the recent earthquake. 3. Capital expenditures also remain weak.
1. Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. 2. Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc. 3. The Mie Bank, Ltd
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.