Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 736
SWOT Analysis of Hyakugo Bank with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Hyakugo Bank group
Banking and Financial Services
Provides cutting-edge services and financial products.
People want to deposit their money in a bank or want to take advantage of any other financial services.
Individuals and Companies
To help develop a society with mutual trust and respect
1. An employee base of approximately 3000 people. 2. Has been certified by ISO14001 for its head office building, business center and information center. 3. Has presence in Mie Prefecture (85 branches), Aichi Prefecture (16 branches), Wakayama Prefecture (One branch). It has two more branches and two representative offices. 4. Is a very strong player in the Mie Prefecture as it commands 41.4% share in the deposits and 36.4% share in loans in the Mie Prefecture.
5. Has a rating of A- by S&P.
1. The number of physical branches is very low 2. The brand presence relatively less when compared to other Japanese banks.
1. Specific loans for the needs of Small and Medium scale enterprises. 2. Financial Advisory services for Entrepreneurs. 3. Islamic banking operations have the potential to give back huge profits and they can set up operations in Malaysia, Indonesia and Gulf countries for the same.
1. Increasing uncertainty, given the spreading aftermath of the Great East Japan Earthquake. 2. Disturbance in the supply chains and electricity supply due to the recent earthquake. 3. Capital expenditures also remain weak.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Hyakugo Bank. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.