Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 828
SWOT Analysis of BOK Financial with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Banking and Financial Services
Long live your money.
Local-leadership based business model
People in need of financial services.
Middle-market and small businesses, financial institutions and consumers.
Creating value for shareholders, clients, employees and communities.
1. It has Diverse revenue streams. 2. Has a branch network of about 200 branches in Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Texas. 3. Highest market share of deposits in Oklahoma. 4. It has seven principal banking divisions in eight Midwestern and southwestern states.
5. One of the largest U.S. based publicly traded bank holding company.
6. Capital levels well above proposed Basel III standards.
7. An employee base of above 4,500.
8. Handles more than 422,000 transactions and trades approximately $200 billion in fixed income and other securities annually.
1. No provision for credit losses due to continued improvement in credit quality. This could prove fatal in case of any ill fate. 2. Services limited to only ten states in US only 3. Loan delinquency and defaults remain high
1. Continuous investment in fee businesses including talent acquisition. 2. Opportunities of Organic growth. 3. Energy and healthcare lending.
4. Institutional Wealth Management.
1. Long term neutral interest rate risk position. 2. Protracted economic recovery 3. Regulatory issues and a low interest rate environment.
4. Concern now for the fiscal cliff at beginning of 2013.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.