Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 4824
SWOT Analysis of DBS Bank with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
DBS Bank Ltd
Asia's Safest, Singapore's Best.
Bank delivering the services, the Asian way
Institutional and individual clients
Corporate, SME and private individuals in need of financial services and advisory
An Asian bank offering full range of financial services
1. Strong market position in Singapore and Hong Kong 2. Diversified products and offerings will help in generating revenue 3. Awarded the ‘Best Bank in Singapore’ and ‘Safest Bank in Asia’ by Global Finance 4. Serving over 4 million customers and presence in 15 countries
5. Dividend yield considerably high when compared to industry and sector scores 6. Close to 20,000 employees work for DBS Bank
1. Highly skewed presence within the Asian markets & low penetration in Europe and Americas 2. Major chunk of the revenue comes from consumer banking, treasury and asset management, less revenue comes from the other offerings
1. Positive outlook of the asset management industry 2. Growth of retail savings and investments in Asia pacific 3. High opportunity to expand into developing countries like India through acquisitions
1. Uncertainty in the current Asian and world financial markets will affect the business 2.Increasing competition from European and American banks will affect the bank 3. Liquidity regulations can affect the bank
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.