Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 1851
SWOT Analysis of Swedbank with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Swedbank – beyond financial growth
We believe in a traditional banking model focused on close customer relationships and advice
Institutional and individual clients
Private individuals, small and medium sized companies, corporate clients
Bank helping people and businesses to achieve a solid financial stability
1. Leading bank in Nordic – Baltic region serving more than 9.5 million retail customers and over 630,000 corporate customers 2. One of the top 4 banks in Sweden with over 17,000 employees 3. Swedbank is the Most Reputable Large Company in Estonia 2012 4. Dividend yield is greater than the industry and sector scores
5. Return on Equity (ROE) is high when compared to industry and sector scores
6.Swedbank has the highest capital ratio of any of the Nordic banks
1. Significant revenue comes from retail banking and less revenue comes from other offerings 2.Return on Assets (ROA) is below the industry and sector scores
1. High opportunity to expand into other European countries through acquisitions 2.Can leverage the acquisition of Allied Irish’s mortgage portfolio to expand in Latvia and increase business 3.High opportunity to grow in Corporate banking to compete with other Swedish banks
1. Uncertainty in Euro zone 2. Regulatory changes in Euro zone will affect the bank 3. Increase in competition from other European banks
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Swedbank. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.