Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 697
SWOT Analysis of E.Sun Financial with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
E. Sun Financial Holding Company
Banking and Financial Services
Warm Sunrise Brings Joy
E.SUN is the best partner for its customers in providing convenience.
People requiring commercial banking services.
Businesses and Individuals
Creating the greatest values for its customers, shareholders and employees.
1. E. Sun Financial holding company has a wide range of subsidiaries providing services of a Bank, Securities, Venture capital and Insurance brokers. 2. The mix of shareholders shows the confidence of both foreign and domestic individual and institutional investors in the potential of the company and the nation. 3.Has a stable outlook on Global long term rating. 4. It has a network of 120+ branches in Taiwan.
5.E.SUN also won the Best Social Responsibility Award from the Taiwan Academy of Banking and Finance and the Corporate Citizen Award
1. It has a Global long term rating of BBB- which means it will be costlier for the company to raise debt. 2. The group’s major contribution comes from the E. Sun Bank. This means that the other subsidiaries are very weak and if any credit crunch surfaces in the banking sector, the whole group will possibly see huge losses. 3. The company is still very new compared to other players and needs to expand operations to developing countries to sustain itself.
1. They can create a banking platform in the Greater China region. 2. Currency trading activities. 3. Small and Medium scale lending to improve profitability.
4. Expansion to other geographic locations
1. Very stiff competition from Chinese and Global players. 2. Global economic slowdown. 3. Reluctant investors who are pulling out their money from the markets.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to E.Sun Financial. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.