Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 2071
SWOT Analysis of Banco do Brasil with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Banco do Brasil
Banco do Brasil S.A.
Todo seu (All yours)
Banking with trust and innovation
Institutions and individuals
Private individuals, SME’s, corporate clients, Government institutions
A leading Brazilian bank offering wide range of services
1. Leader in Retail banking in Brazil with approx 120,000 employees 2. Third largest bank in Brazil in terms of market share 3. Return on Assets (ROA) is high when compared to industry and sector average 4. Return on Equity (ROE) is high when compared to industry and sector average
5. Bank with the largest distribution network of banking services in Brazil
6. Bank with high focus on innovation
1. The bank has limited global presence as compared to a few other leading global banks 2. Lack of autonomy limits decision making abilities
1. New partnerships and acquisitions likely to yield intended benefits 2. Asset management market expansion could accelerate revenue growth 3. Opportunity to grow in underwriting and investment banking activity due to high demand for investment banking in Latin America
4. High opportunity to grow in emerging economies and other countries
1. Regulatory changes in Brazil and other Latin American countries will affect the bank 2. Decreasing customer spending affecting the banks 3. Increasing competition from foreign banks can be a major threat
1. Itaú Unibanco 2. Santander Brasil 3. Banco Votorantim
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Banco do Brasil. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.