1. Expanding workforce: 12,500 employees and counting 2. Strong financials and brand presence in USA, Switzerland, UK and 18 other countries 3. Government backing: government as the largest single shareholder 4. History of business across Israel and twenty one other nations
1. Business concentrated across Israel and Australia mainly 2. High risk owing to political intervention and instability
1. Scope of setting up more global centres 2. Getting more customers through increased offerings 3. Tie-up with leading banks across the world to increase brand presence
1. Prone to legal changes 2. Intensifying competition from global players.
3. Hovering Eurozone crisis posses a huge risk to the bank due to international investments.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.