Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 2939
SWOT Analysis of Bank of Ireland with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Bank of Ireland
Bank of Ireland Group
Bank offering services driven by traditions and relationships
Institutions and individuals
Private individuals, SME’s, large corporate customers
An Irish bank offering diversified financial services to customers with high level of commitment
1. Bank specializes in retail and commercial banking 2. One of the top 4 banks in Ireland 3. Strength in domestic franchise sustained by strong distribution network 4. Strong workforce of over 15,000 employees 5. Has expanded in Great Britain by acquisition of other banks 6. Good marketing and visibility through sports sponsorships
1. No global tie-ups and limited international presence, and mainly dependence of Ireland 2. Limited wholesale funding access forcing reliance on support from monetary authorities
1. Growth in retail banking and online banking will increase the customer base 2. Opportunity to grow in UK market and Baltic markets
1. High systemic risk in Irish banking industry 2. Challenging economic conditions in Ireland 3.Uncertainty in Euro zone and regulatory changes across the world
1. Ulster Bank 2. National Irish Bank 3. Allied Irish Bank
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Bank of Ireland. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.