Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 743
SWOT Analysis of Chiba Bank with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
The Chiba Bank, Ltd.
First in the hearts of Customers, First in Our region
Bank offering unique financial solutions through creativity
Institutions and individuals
Private individuals, SME’s , infrastructure and development companies in need of financing assistance
A Japanese bank offering diversified financial services in the Chiba Prefecture with high focus on development of the region
1. Strong presence in Chiba Prefecture, Japan 2. Specializes in retail and personal banking 3. Bank with high customer focus 4. Systematic risk of the bank is very low when compared to the industry and sector average
5. Ranked amongst the top in terms of deposits in Japan and mortgage/housing loans in Japan
1. High dependence on Chiba Prefecture Japan 2. Limited penetration across Japan and also no international exposure
1. High opportunity to grow in other prefectures and provinces in Japan 2. High opportunity to grow in commercial banking 3. Increase in population in Chiba region will help in increasing the customer base
4. Increasing investment activity in Chiba region will propel bank’s growth
5. Increase in customer spending in Japan will propel bank’s growth
1. Currency fluctuations across the world affecting the bank’s growth 2. Uncertainty in world markets affecting the bank 3. Regulatory changes in Japan affecting the bank
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.