First Financial Holding Taiwan SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 752
SWOT Analysis of First Financial Holding Taiwan with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
First Financial Holding Taiwan
First Financial Holding Co., Ltd.
Customer First, Service Foremost
Creating sustainable long – term value for clients through long lasting relationships, innovation and exploration
Institutions and individuals
Private individuals, SME’s, corporate customers in need of varied financial services
A Taiwanese bank offering full financial services right from banking to insurance
1. Strong presence in Taiwan 2. Leader in corporate banking, SME business, trade finance, deposit and lending in Taiwan 3. Has a customer base of over 5 million 4. Was honored with The Champion of the SME Loan Enforcement Plan
5.Leads in insurance business in Taiwan
6. Second largest bank in Taiwan in terms of number of branches/ATMs
1. Not much presence other than Taiwan and Far East 2. Increase in operating costs due to changes in tax structure
1. High opportunity to grow in emerging economies like India and China 2.Growth in retail banking in Taiwan and Far East 3.High opportunity to grow in RMB transaction and settlement business
4.Demand for internet banking in Taiwan and Far East can increase the customer base
1. Ongoing uncertainty across the world 2. Export economy of Taiwan affecting due to currency fluctuations will have significant impact on the banks 3. Increase in competition from global banks is a major threat
1. Chinatrust Commercial Bank 2. Shanghai Commercial and Savings Bank 3. Cathay United Bank
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to First Financial Holding Taiwan. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.