Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 2967
SWOT Analysis of Kasikornbank with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Kasikornbank Public Company Limited
Banking and Financial Services
Towards Service Excellence
Strive to develop organization and offer financial product initiatives plus excellent service
Individuals and enterprises
Individuals and enterprises looking for retail banking
Bank specializing in consumer, commercial, and corporate banking services
1. Healthy network: The Bank operates over 800 branches across the country, comprising nearly300 Bangkok Metropolitan branches and 530 upcountry branches
2. Leveraging Information and Communication technology: Offering the world’s first secured system of payment via mobile phone 3. Value chain solution: Thailand’s first financial solution that takes care of customers’ businesses all along entire value chains, from upstream to downstream 4. Strong initiator: The first Thai bank to extend the service hours for currency trading and treasury
1. Volatile financial market puts pressure on profit margin 2. Limited geographic presence: Absence in Europe, Australia, Latin America and other networks
1. Organic growth through introduction of more financial instruments. 2. Inorganic growth through mergers and partnerships. 3. Emerging economy can help get bank get foreign investors.
1. Contagion effect due to ongoing Eurozone crisis. 2. Prone to government and legal interventions. 3.Intensifying competition from global players.
1.Thanchart Bank 2.Standard Chartered Bank(Thai) 3.Bangkok Bank
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.