Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 1833
SWOT Analysis of Mashreq Bank with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
We do banking, you do life
Providing banking services with high focus on innovation
Institutions and individuals
Private individuals, large corporate, SME’s and financial institutions
A UAE bank offering financial services to millions of customers and businesses since 1967
1. One of the leading UAE’s banks 2. Specializes in retail banking 3. Sturdy presence in Egypt, Qatar, Kuwait and Bahrain 4. Strong presence in internet banking
5. One of the largest bank in UAE by assets
6. 'Best Regional Retail Bank Award' at the Banker Middle East Industry Awards
1. Over dependence in the saturated Middle East market 2. Lacks global tie-ups and has very little presence in Europe, America and other Asian economies
1. Growth in mobile and internet banking will help in increasing the customer base 2. High opportunity to grow in other parts of the Middle East and emerging economies 3. High opportunity to grow in commercial and corporate banking
1. Regulatory changes in the Middle East will affect the banking operations 2. Decrease in investments and real estate market in UAE affecting the bank’s business 3. Global economic turmoil can affect the bank
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Mashreq Bank. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.