Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 1012
SWOT Analysis of CAM Caja Mediterráneo with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
CAM (Caja Mediterráneo)
Banking and Financial Services
Mediterranean Savings Bank.
For people who need help for banking services.
Individuals and Companies
The Bank offers a comprehensive range of products and services, competent, highly qualified personnel, and IT platform with ample capacity to support future growth and a relentless focus on quality.
1. Banco Sabadell which is the parent company is the fifth-largest banking group in Spain. 2. They also have offices in tourist places and their staff can speak several European languages. 3. It has over 100 international branches. 4. Each year the bank organizes a range of activities (social and cultural) for people of all the ages in most of the towns throughout the Province of Alicante.
1. Mostly the customers of the bank live in the province of Alicante. Shows the inability to sell in other places. 2. Limited performance of the bank as compared to the leading international players
1. Possibility of expansion in regions such as the Valencia region, Murcia and the Balearic Islands. 2. They can invest in China, by opening up retail banking branches at various places. 3. Banco Sabadell can acquire regional banks of Japan to infuse some new potential in the bank.
1. Surge in soured loans. 2. Restricted funding access. 3. Reduced ability of the government to support lenders as its own creditworthiness diminishes.
4. Increasing chances of bankruptcy of the nation.
5. Increasing borrowing cost for Spain.
6. Shrinking Spanish economy.
1. Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, S.A. 2. Banco Pastor, S.A. 3. Banco Popular Español, S.A.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to CAM Caja Mediterráneo. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.