Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 681
SWOT Analysis of Tsukuba Bank with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Banking and Financial Services
Based on the trust of local residents
People who need any kind of banking services
Individuals and Companies
Useful for the region, we aim to be the trusted bank
1. Has an employee base of 3060. 2. Mainly operates in Ibaraki and northern Kanto area of Japan and it has a total of 147 offices and 368 ATMs in Japan. The bank also operates outside the Ibarki prefecture, notable in Tokyo, Chiba, Tochigi, and Saitama Prefectures. 3. The bank operates from headquarters in Tsukuba City, Japan’s largest research and university town and a hub for groundbreaking research in cutting-edge technology.
4. They are aggressive and are looking for acquisitions to expand their reach and assets.
1. Brand value not comparable to the Mega banks 2. Fairly less experienced bank as compare to the leading banks 3. Lack of customer centric products
1. They can acquire regional banks in India to enter the highly potential Indian market. 2. They can start Islamic banking services in Pakistan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Iraq etc. 3. They can start advising their clients on matters of legal, auditing, taxes and finances.
1. U.S. and European financial crisis problem has become apparent. 2. Unstable bond price movements in the International market. 3. Earthquake hit economy of Japan.
4. Trade deficit of Japan.
1. Joyo Bank, Ltd 2. Ito-Yokado Co., Ltd 3. Japan Post Holdings Co., Ltd
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.