Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 868
SWOT Analysis of Bank of Saga with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Bank of Saga
Bank of Saga Ltd
Banking and Financial Services
The Bank takes advantage of its location which is suitable to the Asian mainland, and does business with companies that do business internationally.
For people who have various banking needs.
Consumers and Businesses
To contribute as a regional bank to promoting regional industry and its development and to assuring affluent lives for regional residents as well as to ensuring full customer satisfaction by providing services of
the highest quality.
1. It has an employee base of 1587. 2. The bank operates 65 offices in Japan's Saga prefecture, about 40 in Fukuoka prefecture, and some others are located in Nagasaki and Tokyo. 3. The bank also features in the Forbes list of 2000 leading Public traded companies. 4. The bank operates primarily in Saga prefecture and Fukuoka prefecture in northern Kyushu which have close proximity to Japan’s neighbors on the Asian continent.
5. It has a major share of the banking business in the Saga Prefecture.
1. The bank mainly does business with clients that deal in the international market, thus the bank is having problems due to decline in demand from the global market. 2. Not much presence out of the main operating prefectures.
1. They can provide financial, legal and tax advisory services to Small and Medium scale enterprises. 2. They can start a Yuan account to facilitate trade with Chinese firms. 3. They can expand operations to China and Philippines for better return on credit.
1. Japanese economy remained at an apparent standstill. 2. Sharp appreciation of the Yen and a global economic slowdown. 3. Disruption of Supply chains due to floods in Bangkok.
4. Problem of electricity as nuclear reactors were shut down after the earthquakes.
5. Intensified competition among financial institutions.
6. Sluggish demand.
1. Chuo Mitsui Trust Holdings, Inc. 2. The Eighteenth Bank, Limited 3. Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.