Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 1881
SWOT Analysis of Krung Thai Bank with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Krung Thai Bank
Krung Thai Bank
Banking and Financial Services
The state-owned bank under the license issued by the Ministry of Finance
Retail and wholesale banking
Individuals, small business customers and government institutions
Bank that succeeded well in business operation and enjoyed stable and rapid growth while making improvement and broadening its organization to better respond to the customer needs
1. The top choice for most government agencies 2. Widespread presence in Thailand 3. Around 18000+ employees 4. Office hours are different from other commercial banks, which are adjusted to suit the economic environment and commercial operations
5. Only commercial bank having branch network and ATMs in all provinces nationwide.
1.Alleged engagement in loan scandals 2.No international presence and dependence only on Thailand
1. High credit growth rate in Thailand 2. Improving investor confidence after 2011 natural disaster 3. Government aid to boost the economy
4. Increase in demand for banking services in Thailand
1. Economy yet recovering from devastating flood disaster last year 2. Low GDP growth rate of Thai economy
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Krung Thai Bank. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.