China Pacific Insurance SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 1023
SWOT Analysis of China Pacific Insurance with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
China Pacific Insurance
China Pacific Insurance Group
Responsible insurance company creating sustainable value-enhancing growth
Property insurance, life insurance, asset management and pension insurance
Diversified service platform covering all regions in China
1. A leading player in both the non-life and the life segments with significant asset management, and pension management operations 2. Scale economies and a strong brand 3. A key beneficiary of the growth of the overall economy and the increase in insurable assets 4. A key beneficiary of the continuing development or organised savings
1. Exposure to low interest rates and volatile financial markets. 2. Limited geographical reach
1. Further growth in telemarketing and direct sales 2. Cross selling and product innovation 3.Improvements to cost control and business systems with optimization of the investment portfolio
1. Volatile financial markets and low interest rates 2. Increased competition from banks (deposits and other products that they might distribute) 3. Potential major catastrophe losses.
1. China Life Insurance Company Limited 2. Ping An Insurance (Group) Company of China, Ltd. 3. PICC Property and Casualty Company Limited
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to China Pacific Insurance. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.