China Life Insurance SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 4398
SWOT Analysis of China Life Insurance with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
China Life Insurance
China Life Insurance
World-class life insurance company with strong capitalization, advanced corporate governance, a well-established management system, stringent internal controls, leading technology, a first-class team, superior service, an outstanding brand and a harmonious mode of development.
Health care services
Individual and institutional , Personal and corporate
the leading provider of individual and group life insurance, annuity and accident & health insurance in China
1. The leading player in the Chinese life market, accounting for about one-third of the premiums written 2. Scale economies, as one of the world's largest life insurers by most measures 3. Extremely strong brand, Capital strength and access to funding through global markets 4. Ultimately, the backing of the government, which still holds over two-thirds of the company
1. Lack of growth. China Life has been ceding market share to rivals over recent years 2. Falling profitability. This is substantially because of dismal investment markets. 3. Scale dis-economies. Few financial services organisations in the world are as large and as complex as China Life
1. Expansion of non-life insurance 2. Further development of accident (especially) and health insurance 3. Further development of the various distribution channels
1. Continued erosion of market share. 2. Volatile financial markets and low interest rates. 3. Increased competition from banks (deposits and other products that they might distribute)
1. Ping An Insurance (Group) Company of China, Ltd. 2. PICC Property and Casualty Company Limited 3. China Pacific Insurance
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.