Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 708
SWOT Analysis of Mediolanum with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Freedom in banking
Unique, global approach, achieved through more than 4,500+ Family Bankers and a multi-channel bank.
Investment, insurance, and financial services businesses
Individuals and institutional
Principles of development, transparency and dynamism
1. The Family Banker business model -relies more on customer relationship 2. Broad range of products and services 3. The group's business model has been fine-tuned by multi-channel bank, investment strategy and the '5D strategy
4. Group provides products and services related to pensions, investments, loans, banking, and insurance
5. Good market reputation and wide variety of services offered
6. Strong customer centric approach
1. Deterioration in loan book quality may have adverse impact 2. Lack of geographical diversification exposes to risk from fluctuations in Italian economy
1. Positive outlook for asset management industry 2. Growing retail lending market likely to increase the loan book 3. European lending market generated compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.5%
1. Negative outlook of Italian insurance market 2. Increasing public debt could lead to higher taxation
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.