Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 774
SWOT Analysis of T & D holdings with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
T & D holdings
Try & Discover
To establish an integrated management system of profit, risk, and capital for stable and sustainable EV growth.
Life insurance and asset management business
Households, SME market
Aim to provide the best products and services to increase customer satisfaction
1. Strong market position in the domestic market 2. The group ranked among the top 10 life insurance companies in Japan 3. Strong capital position increasing liquidity and stability 4. High solvency ratio implies that T&D can adequately cope with risk that exceeds normal circumstances.
1. Over-reliance on the Japanese economy 2. Many of the group's competitors have operations in North America, Europe, Asia and Australia
1. Rising medical cost to make pet insurance popular 2. Deregulation of OTC sales likely to increase profitability 3. Coverage for women's diseases likely to increase market share
1. Increased incidence of natural disasters testing claims paying capability 2. Intense competition likely to affect market share 3. Stagnant disposable incomes likely to affect revenues
1. Nippon Life Insurance Company 2. American International Group, Inc. 3. The Dai-ichi Life Insurance Company, Limited
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.