Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 1319
SWOT Analysis of Akbank with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Banking and Financial Services
The innovative power of Turkey
World class banking products and services
Corporate, Commercial, SME, Consumer and Private Banking segments
Targets all the segments
Delivering an excellent banking experience to its valued customers
1. Strong market share of the corporate and SME segments 2. Strong and an extensive national distribution network with over 960 branches and more than 4000 ATM’s 3. Strong consumer loans segment whose market share grew over 150 basis points in a year and reached 10.8% 4. Akbank loans secured from the international borrowings topped US$ 10 billion
1. Less liquidity due to extending more loans to the commercial segment 2. More emphasis is laid on increasing the number of loans without checking the creditworthiness 3. Prevalence of negative deposit spreads
1. Despite a bleak economic situation, Turkish economy is growing at a stronger rate 2. Turkish banking sector is anticipated to accelerate in 2013 3. Turkey’s credit rating has been improved to investment grade
1. Turkish economy is still susceptible to volatilities in the world economy 2. High interest rates in Turkey is one of the reasons of slowing growth 3. Increasing portfolio of Non-performing loans
1. Fortis Bank A.S. 2. Denizbank A.S. 3. Finansbank A.S.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.