Hana Financial Group SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 665
SWOT Analysis of Hana Financial Group with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Hana Financial Group
Hana Financial Group
Banking and Financial Services
Healthy Finance, Happy Together
Customer satisfaction through a premier service network
Segmentation is based on the type of customer: SME, corporate, High net worth individuals
Targets the SME segment
Korea’s largest financial institution
1. Strong market position in the Korean financial services industry
2. Has a Strong capital position which provides financial strength
3. Improved cost efficiency as a result of focus on profit management 4. Ranked among the world’s top 100 financial groups
1. Increased risk due to geographic concentration 2. Highly susceptible to the instability in the credit and financial markets, troubles in the mortgage segment 3. Denting the image of the group as the management is accused of committing malpractices during the takeover of Korea Exchange Bank
1. Positive outlook for the asset management sector 2. Increasing usage of mobile phones which could boost mobile banking
3. Integration of Korea Exchange Bank in the group’s business operations
1. Unfavorable economic and financial developments in eurozone 2. Increased incidence of natural disasters which may lead to more claims
3. More influence of the korean politics in the banking industry
1. KB Financial Group Inc.
2. Korea Exchange Bank 3. Shinhan Financial Group Co Ltd
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Hana Financial Group. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.