Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 1062
SWOT Analysis of PKO Bank Polski with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
PKO Bank Polski
PKO Bank Polski SA
Banking and Financial Services
Largest and one of the most valuable brands in Poland
Segments the market based on type of customers: retail, corporate and investment segments
Provide comprehensive banking services which satisfy both the credit needs and the deposit needs
1. Biggest financial institution for corporate clients and small and medium enterprises in Poland 2. High client service standards and effective credit risk assessment procedures helps it to increase its loan portfolio 3. Due to its high credit rating, it was able to obtain significant funds from issues of bonds on the Polish market 4. Apart from banking activities, it also offers financial services relating to leasing, factoring, investment funds, pension funds, electronic payment services 5. Has a strong workforce of over 25000 people
1. Share of impaired loans has increased in comparison to the previous year 2. ROA and ROE decreased in comparison to the previous year 3. Decreasing commission income in the loan insurance segment
1. Upward trend prevalent in the investment fund and debt markets 2. The factoring market is growing at a faster pace than in 2011 due to the demand for factoring services
3. Situation in the banking sector is stable and positive
1. Stagnation is still observed in the lease market 2. Negative performance of Poland’s economy is forcing banks to develop more risk assessment models
1. Bank Pekao 2. Bank Zachodni WBK 3. Bre Bank Group
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to PKO Bank Polski. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.