Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 536
SWOT Analysis of TT Hellenic Postbank with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
TT Hellenic Postbank
TT Hellenic Postbank
Banking and Financial Services
Always in touch
TT stands by its customers, even in hard times, developing schemes to offer creative and effective help for the Greek saver and investor
Retail and Corporate Banking
Individuals looking for deposits, investment, loan, debit and credit cards and insurance plan
A bank providing high quality banking products and services having the customers’ best interest in mind
1. The “New Hellenic Postbank” is financially sound. Its Capital Adequacy Ratio is well above the regulatory threshold and it has access to Eurosystem liquidity through the Bank of Greece.
2. The New TT Hellenic Postbank ranks among healthy and well-capitalized banks in the Greece
1. The license of the former Hellenic Postbank has been withdrawn and the bank has been put into liquidation in January 2013
2. Year on year decreasing revenues
3. Shattered brand image & trust of the individuals dampening bank’s future
1. The European retail lending market generated has witnessed a growth over the years to come.
2. Structural reforms likely to restore competitiveness in Greek economy and specially banking system
3. International expansion likely to increase to diversity of revenue sources
1. Lost trust of the individual customers of the Bank , Greek economic prospects are expected to remain weak
2. Greece is being forced to adhere to the agreements (on austerity measures) with its international creditors namely the European Commission (EC), the International Monetary Fund (IMF), and the European Central Bank (ECB) (popularly referred to as Troika) to remain in euro.
3. Exit from the euro could lead to tough consequences
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.