Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 905
SWOT Analysis of Chinatrust Financial Holding with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Chinatrust Financial Holding Co Ltd.
Chinatrust Financial Holding Co Ltd
Banking and Financial Services
We are family
Treats customers like family, anticipate customers’ requests, even before they voice their needs.
Individuals and small businesses, corporations and government entities
Companies and Government entities, and leading Turnkey Asset Management Program and processing businesses looking for variety of financial services
Taiwan’s most international financial institution offering a wide range of financial services
1. What started out as a modest company with just 19 employees, grew into a powerhouse with locations around the world, over 10,000 employees, and assets in excess of NT$2 trillion.
2. CTBC Bank has 140+ branches throughout Taiwan and 65+ overseas outlets located in America, Canada, Japan, India, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Singapore, and mainland China
3. Active acquisitions like CTBC Holding obtained stake in Truswell Securities Investment Trust
4. Best Managed Company in the Banking and Financial Sector
5. CTBC became Taiwan's first financial institution to obtain an ISO 50001 Energy Management System. CTBC's comprehensive implementation of environmental action programs and active participation in the Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP) attests to the fact that we are a green financial institution that strives to do our part for the environment.
6. Growing revenues & profitability
1. Issues with corporate governance
2. Dependent on volatile financial market to maintain profits.
1. Taiwan has a highly advanced, export-orientated economy
2. Increasing consumer wealth and regional expansion by Taiwan’s industrial groups, especially in China
3. A combination of pension reform, ﬁnancial incentives and the relaxation of product and investment restrictions has contributed to the continued growth in insurance demand
4. Important merger and acquisition opportunities with international groups
5. The momentum of foreign investment has continued into Taiwan
1. Foreign ﬁnancial institutions are increasingly being attracted by the potential opportunities offered by growing market liberalization and demand for more extensive and sophisticated ﬁnancial services in Taiwan
2. Increasing defaults in unsecured cash card advances has led to a marked rise in the ratio of nonperforming loans (NPLs)
3. Political relations between China and the current Taiwanese government remain strained. In particular, China is keen to oppose any steps towards formal independence by Taiwan, which it claims as sovereign territory.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.