China Everbright Bank SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 847
SWOT Analysis of China Everbright Bank with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
China Everbright Bank Co Ltd.
China Everbright Group
Banking and Financial Services
Making wealth simple
A client-centered and market-oriented strategy in a prudent manner to keep up with the restructuring and development of the Chinese economy and the financial industry
Institutions and individual investors; enterprises
Institutions and individual investors looking for Personal Financial and Corporate Financial Services
A financial services company in asset management, direct investment, brokerage and investment banking in the Greater China region
1. The Bank is now covering 45 major cities of 23 provinces, municipalities and autonomous regions with its 30 branches and 426 banking outlets and one representative office in Hong Kong.
2. A professional workforce of 17000 employees.
3. A nationwide joint-stock commercial bank with sound corporate governance, resourceful shareholding background, prominent brand image, well-diversified network with.
4. Year over year, China Everbright Bank Co., Ltd. has been able to grow revenues
5. The company has been able to reduce the percentage of sales devoted to selling, general and administrative costs that led to a bottom line growth
6. China Everbright Bank Co. has a strong risk management
China Everbright Bank Co. has high competitiveness
1. The bank has no international presence and hence geographic concentration affecting competitive strengths against international peers.
2. Loan book concentration affecting asset quality.
3. Dependent on volatile financial market to maintain profits.
1. Fast-proceeding interest rate liberalization in China is opening the avenues for more profitable business
2. Deepening financial disintermediation in Chinese domestic financial market, opening the financial market 3. Growing banking sector in Asia Pacific region
4. International expansion likely to bolster revenues, the bank should try to expand its presence in overseas markets
1. Slowdown in Chinese economy may impact loan and earnings quality 2. Rising deposit reserve requirement ratio to limit credit disbursement. The rise in deposit reserve requirement ratio will mean banks will have to set aside more of their deposits on reserve. This could have negative impact on business growth. 3. Increasing competition from foreign banks. For instance, the Bank of East Asia, Citibank, DBS Bank, Hang Seng Bank, HSBC, and Standard Chartered estimate that they will collectively operate more branches
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.