Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 1257
SWOT Analysis of Bank of Ayudhya with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Bank of Ayudhya
Bank of Ayudhya
Banking and Financial Services
One of the largest commercial banks in Thailand
Segmentation is based on the type of customer: personal segment, corporate segment and the SME segment.
Individuals and enterprises looking for financial services
Banking solution for people in Thailand
1. Has a strong customer base as it was operating as a commercial bank for decades
2. Bank of Ayudhya is committed to social responsibility and aims to give back to society as a whole and it focuses on employee participation in its voluntary programs in order to imbue all employees with a strong social responsibility commitment
3. Able to deliver better services to its customers as it has over 18000 employees
4. Over 18,000+ employees work for the organization
1 .Total liabilities of the company have increased when compared to the previous years and it would reduce the net income as it needs to pay more interest on the loans taken
2. Increase in the loan-to-deposit ratio shows that the company has significantly more loans when compared to its assets
3. Lack of geographic presence increases the risk of the bank due to geographic concentration
1. Opportunity to grow in the retail banking business as it has acquired HSBC retail banking operations in Thailand recently
2. Acquisition of GE Capital's Consumer Finance Businesses in Thailand can increase the corporate loan segment base
3. Acquisition of CFG Services Company Limited (CFGS) gives it an opportunity to grow in the microfinance segment
1. Labour shortfall and low spending levels of the customers have adversely affected the profits of the bank
2. The bank now has to spend more in terms if IT infrastructure in order to counter the malware and virus attacks on its internet banking sites
3. High interest rates provided on its deposits could lead to reduction in the profits of the bank
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Bank of Ayudhya. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.