Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 572
SWOT Analysis of SNS Reaal with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Banking and Financial Services
Simplicity in finance
Feel responsible for the customers and the society
Segmenting is done on the type of customer: retail, private individuals, SME’s and corporate
Targets private individuals and SME’s segment
Place the customer’s interest first
1. Known for offering useful and valuable products and services with limited risks, based on simplicity and convenience
2. Multiple brands, allowing it to offer our customers the most suitable products through their preferred brand and distribution channel
3. In addition to providing responsible services and works on consumer interests and satisfaction, it also provides conducive environment for its employees to grow
4. Nearly 7000 employees are a form of the organization
1. Presence of risky portfolios such as property finance which led to losses which is a concern
2. At REAAL, net profit was sharply lower due to one-off items, mainly consisting of impairments of goodwill, and a lower underlying result at both REAAL Life and Non-Life.
1. SNS REAAL anticipates growth in the (bank) savings market. Hence it must try to attract more customers in this segment
2. SNS REAAL is well positioned in this market with its combination of
Banking and insurance activities. It can leverage this opportunity to take advantage of the tax advantage of bank savings has been restricted
3. As the demand for simple products such as savings and non-life insurance is increasing it can respond effectively to this development with its multi-brand strategy and diversification of distribution channels.
1. The Dutch Ministry of Finance intends to put a ban on the distribution fee paid by investment fund providers. Hence SNS REAAL must look into other means of earnings
2. Mortgage market is expected to remain weak and it would adversely affect the loan portfolio of the bank
3. The total market for individual life insurance policies is shrinking systematically due to the maturity of unit-linked insurance policies that were concluded many years ago
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to SNS Reaal. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.