Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 734
SWOT Analysis of ONEX with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Banking and Financial Services
Investing +Managing An Outstanding record of Value Creation
Best practices, industry benchmarking and aggressive budgeting as a base to challenge the highest targets for operating performance and value creation
Individual and institutional investors
One of the oldest and most successful private equity firms with disciplined investments and active ownership
1. Diversified product portfolio and balanced revenue streams reduces the business risks, provides cross selling opportunities to the company 2. Increased market share through about 340 acquisitions over the past 3 decades 3.Availability of sufficient capital enables it to make significant investments, expansions and capture greater market share 4. More than 75 platform acquisitions has generates a suibstantial IRR on capital invested
5.Deep network of business and strategic relationships gives an edge
1. Customer concentration impacts the bargaining power 2. Onex and its invested companies derives major portion of its revenues from few customers.
1. Accelerating global electronic manufacturing services market likely to drive the demand for Celestica's products and services which in turn enhance Onex's revenue base. 2. Spirit Aero Systems can capitalize from the growing demand for airplanes globally and thus increase the overall revenue base of Onex.
3. Poised to benefit from the growing global demand for automobiles
1. Intense competition could force Onex to reduce prices of its products thus influencing its bargaining power, straining its margins. 2. Volatile commodity prices increases the company's production costs 3. Dependence on government funding
1.Berkshire Hathaway Inc. 2.Brookfield Asset Management Inc. 3.Counsel Corp.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to ONEX. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.