Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 1711
SWOT Analysis of Schroders Plc with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Banking and Financial Services
Long history, diversified business model and financial stability
Corporations, financial institutions, high net worth individuals and retail investors
A truly global asset management company
1. Employee strength of about 3000 2. Diversified book of business in terms of product and distribution channel helps weather adverse market conditions 3. Globally diversified business operations in 26 countries 4. Diversified client base with low level of concentration
5. It has a strong market presence in the industry owing to its strong management team
1. Over exposure to equity asset class 2. Decline in net new business inflows due to market instability and uncertainty and adverse retail investor sentiment
1. Likely to benefit from RDR related industry adjustments 2. With its current market position, the company is well placed to take advantage of the positive long term market trend 3. Growing global asset management and custody banks sector
1. Strong competition outside the US, and in retail channels 2. Consolidation in fund management industry could create bigger competitors 3. Weak economic outlook for the UK would make it difficult for asset management companies to sustain their assets and attract new assets.
1. Aberdeen Asset Management Plc. 2.Ashmore Group Plc. 3.BlackRock Inc.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Schroders Plc. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.