Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 997
SWOT Analysis of ICAP with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Banking and Financial Services
Connecting the world’s financial markets
Facilitates the ﬂow of capital and investment through the ﬁnancial system and supports government and corporate borrowing
Voice, electronic, and post trade risk and information
Traders and investors
Markets operator and provider of post trade risk mitigation and information services.
1. Strong presence in all the major financial centres – with a local footprint in 30+ countries and more than 70 locations worldwide 2. Diversified business, global reach and proven ability to respond to changing customer needs 3.Creation of Global Broking division enabling the Group to execute a global strategy for all broking services
4. Acquisition of smaller firms have strengthened the companys position
1. Trading activity across all asset classes dependant on global scenario 2.Decline in number of employees is a concern
1. Regulatory push towards electronic trading to enhance growth 2. Regulatory focus on better risk management to beneﬁt business 3. Well positioned to leverage ISDX’s exchange status to offer new products and solutions for its customers
4.Acquisition and launch of ISDX to expand business in capital raising market space
1. The wholesale financial markets are facing a number of cyclical and structural challenges 2. Decelerating growth in global trade due to private sector deleveraging and government ﬁscal constraint 3. Many peripheral Eurozone economies experiencing deepening recession.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.