Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 1144
SWOT Analysis of Jefferies Group with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Leucadia National Corporation
Banking and Financial Sevices
Deep sector knowledge in investment banking with a strong industry legacy
Capital markets, financial advisory services, institutional brokerage and securities research, wealth and asset management
Corporate clients, institutional investors and high-net-worth individuals
Global investment banking firm that provides a range of financial services
1. Deep sector expertise across a full range of products and services 2. An award-winning research practice, covering equity, high yield and convertible securities 3. Has served companies and investors for over 50 years
4.Offices in over 30 cities around the world
5. It has services for sectors like Aerospace & Defense, Business Services, CleanTech, Consumer & Retail, Energy, Financial Institutions Group, Financial Sponsors, Gaming & Leisure etc
1.Weak return on equity shows signs of deterioration 2.High cost and less return on capital marks the company’s inability to generate true economic profit.
1. Group envisages on enhancing its business through merger with Leucadia National Corporation 2.Mergers and acquisitions likely to increase profitability
1. Competition with bank holding companies, firms listed in the AMEX Securities Broker/Dealer Index, other brokers and dealers, and boutique investment banking firms. 2.Recent legislation and new and pending regulation may significantly affect business
1. Allied Capital Corporation 2. Barclays Plc. 3. BlackRock Inc.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Jefferies Group. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.