Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 1032
SWOT Analysis of Nasdaq OMX Group with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Nasdaq OMX Group
Nasdaq OMX Group
Banking and Financial Services
Largest and most actively traded electronic stock market in the U.S.
Market services, issuer services and market technology
Traders and investors
Global exchange that delivers trading, exchange technology and public company services
1. Group's technology supports the operations of over 70 exchanges, clearing organizations and central securities depositories in more than 50 countries 2.Owns and operates 20+ markets, 3 clearinghouses and 5 central securities depositories 3. Part of the S&P 500 and comprises of 2500 employees 4. World’s largest exchange company
5. It owns and operates the NASDAQ stock market in US
6. Its other services include Global Information Services, GlobeNewswire, SMARTS Group etc
1. Decline in volume driven U.S. cash equity trading and U.S. derivative trading and clearing businesses 2. Weak growth relative to its peers and Huge dependence on the overall health of US economy
1. Increase in demand for new licensed Exchange Traded Products (ETPs) and other financial products 2.Agreement to acquire Thomson Reuters’ businesses would help create one of the premier suites of products and services for public and private companies
1.Fierce competition in the US equity market 2. Investment banks and other financial institutions are creating their own private-label equity markets to trade privately owned companies.
1.Intercontinental Exchange, Inc. 2.London Stock Exchange group Plc. 3.NYSE Euronext
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.