Dubai Islamic Bank SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 3089
SWOT Analysis of Dubai Islamic Bank with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Dubai Islamic Bank
Dubai Islamic Bank
Banking and Financial Services
Putting the First Into Banking!
It is the first Islamic bank to have incorporated the principles of Islam in all its practices
Retail banking, corporate banking, treasury banking, wealth management, real estate finance and a special banking scheme for ladies- Johara Ladies
A customer looking for Sharia compliant non- interest financial services
A customer-centered organization, where close personal service and honesty form the basis of all relationships
1. It is present today in one of the world’s fastest-growing economic sectors (Islamic banking and finance) that comprises of more than 400 institutions tasked with managing assets globally 2. Dubai Islamic Bank has been named as the Best Islamic Bank in the region by Banker Middle East Magazine
3. DIB has been proactive in creating partnerships and alliances at both the local and international level. The bank has established DIB Pakistan Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary
4. DIB has strong financial stability and strong capitalization
1. The bank’s lending profile is with asset quality concerns resulting in high impairment charges 2. Exposure to Real Estate sector which is facing net losses could lead to future losses 3. The bank limits its revenue generation opportunities by having its operations confined to a geographical region
1. The focus on expansion of distribution channel could provide new opportunities to the bank 2. Launch of new financial products by the bank could help it sustain in highly competitive banking environment 3. Islamic banking and finance is today one of the world’s fastest-growing economic sectors and has opportunities to grow in emerging economies
1. Intense competition among Islamic and conventional banks may keep profit margins at minimum 2. Regulatory Changes concerning to the global financial crisis are going to be stricter 3. Fluctuations in interest rates
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Dubai Islamic Bank. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.