Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 2249
SWOT Analysis of Emirates NBD with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Banking and Financial Services
Your Needs Our Solutions
Emirates NBD is a market leader across core business lines and is a socially responsible corporation
Retail banking, corporate banking, treasury banking and investment and brokerage services
Individuals, Small, medium & large enterprise looking for diverse financial solutions
Globally recognized as one of the leading and dynamic financial services provider based in the Middle East
1. The largest asset base in the Gulf Cooperation Council region having operations in the UAE, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Qatar, the United Kingdom, Singapore and Jersey (Channel Islands), and representative offices in India and Iran 2. It is the leading retail banking franchise in the UAE, with over 140 branches and nealy 750 ATMs / Cash Deposit Machines spread across the UAE
3. Emirates NBD named "Best Bank in UAE" by Euromoney and Emirates NBD wins 'Best SME Internet Banking Service'
1. The online market is essential for displaying information and selling products. A weak online presence can result in lost opportunities for Emirates NBD
2. Limited global presence and dependence only on UAE market means limited market share
1. Focus on continuing growth to benefit from the government's spending drive
2. Bank sector lending to private companies in Saudi Arabia still grew at a rate of 15 percent year-on-year
3. International expansion likely to bolster revenues, the bank should try to expand its presence in overseas markets
4. The online market offers Emirates NBD the ability to greatly expand their business. Emirates NBD can market to a much wider audience for relatively little expense
5. Emirates NBD can venture into new markets which will allow it to expand their business and diversify their portfolio of products and services
1. Mature markets are competitive. In order for Emirates NBD to grow in a mature market, it has to increase market share, which is difficult and expensive 2. The lending environment in Saudi Arabia intensely competitive between a small number of local banks, and means that while banks will be able to book new assets, margins will be tight
3. Volatile costs mean Emirates NBD has to plan for scenarios where costs skyrocket. Cautious planning leads to development delays that can negatively affect Emirates NBD
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Emirates NBD. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.